on Saturday, September 15, 2012













Alright so more about me..

I enjoy riding my unicycle so damn much because I feel like i'm in my own world.

<-- That's my first unicycle.

The first time I received my unicycle, I felt ]
so fucking happy. I have waited for my unicycle for a very long time and finally the package arrived from Japan (both my parents were working in Japan but now my mom is living with me and my siblings). I AM GONNA MARRY MY UNICYCLE SOON! hahahahah but nah I love marsh way too much :) 

scar :(

Unicycling wasn't as easy as I expected it to be.

These wounds fucking hurt like hell but totally worth it. 

Many people think its so dangerous but fuck it, in life we should take risks because if you are not.. that's one hell of a boring life you have there.. as much as i'd hate to say that shit but its the challenges that make like fun.


yikes haha
OH GOODNESS! lol im so hairy but yeah that did hurt. 

:o colorful bruise.. i don't really remember how this happened but right now i just think of how stupid i was to take a picture of it..  on the bright side i have this as my remembrance.. I might bump into a wall after typing this and have a bruise that looks like this and forget about everything in my life *knocks on wood* but lol i hope not.. this can help me remember the happy memories!





YES! this is a picture of the last time i went unicycling.. damn this is a bit old

I can't recall the exact date i took this picture but oh well :) 

anyway. .if you are wondering where i unicycle.. my answer is outside the apartment.. sometimes in CICC .. its hella near my house.. i unicycle going there but I just hate all the attention cuz here in cebu, you rarely see people unicycle along the streets.. 

I wake up around 4 am ..YES THAT EARLY! just to go out unicycling cuz there arent a lot of vehicles around.. 

Its not safe at all.. many random people would start talking to me and i always ignore them and move along.. you see I dont really socialize with people I dont know especially if we dont have friends in common..

Q: MOST EMBARRASSING EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR UNICYCLE?
-oh fucking hell there's just a lot.. to name a few uhmm when i fell off the unicycle and like literally smacked my head on concrete floor.. and i got up like nothing happened but it was obvious i was in pain.. 

 what else lol well also a time when I adjusted my unicycle and got the seat real high and when i was about to turn.. but fucking hell my private part hurt like fucking hell and i ditched my unicycle and stood there just looking at my crotch.. people were looking at me like ive just lost my virginity in front of them... okay thats just a weird way to describe it hahahah! 

oh last one hmm... its not my embarrassing experience but my former classmate.. i brought my unicycle to school and she was so interested (who wouldn't be) she rode the unicycle and fell..ass first hahahahha I LAUGHED LIKE HELL.. she did cry though hahaha ... i swear you would laugh if u saw what i saw.. 

Q: how many unicycles do you own?
- I actually own two.. the first one (scroll up) and the second one (below) is well smaller 
second unicycle

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT ABOUT MY UNICYCLING EXPERIENCE.. I AM WILLING TO LEARN MORE TRICKS AND SHIT .. HOPEFULLY ILL GET BETTER..